NHD-2.8-240320AF-CSXP-FT resistive touch controller


1 comment

  • Sergio_M


    You may use the resistive touch panel by either using an external 4-wire resistive touch controller IC such as ones offered by Microchip, TI, etc., or by using your MCU's ADC pins and manually driving it in software depending on your MCU you are using. There are examples and tutorials available on the internet that explain this. Unfortunately we do not have example code for this but we do have example code for the display on our website. 


    You may look at the Microchip AR1000/AR1100 series resistive touch controllers.


Please sign in to leave a comment.